Registrations for the Franco-British Student Alliance 2018 Conference are now open!
This year, the Conference will take place in Paris on 23-24 March and the theme will be Shaping the future of Europe post-Brexit.
The programme includes:
- Two workshops (discussion with panellists & project pitching)
- Reception at the British Ambassador’s residence
- Start-up Masterclass with 5 company founders at the Ministry of Finance
- Project implementation planning sessions
- Visit of the National Assembly
- Team debates and keynote speech at the Sorbonne
If you want to participe, please book your ticket using the links below:
- British students (based in London or U.K.): £60.00, includes round-trip transport from London to Paris, transport in Paris, accommodation in central Paris, reception at the British Ambassador’s Residence, start-up masterclass at the Ministry of Finance, visit of the National Assembly for the 50 first tickets
- French students (based in Paris or France): Free, includes transport in Paris, reception at the British Ambassador’s Residence, start-up masterclass at the Ministry of Finance, visit of the National Assembly for the 50 first tickets
Find more information and reach out to the organisers on Facebook or the FBSA Annual Conference 2018 website.