Registrations for the Franco-British Student Alliance 2018 Conference are now open!
This year, the Conference will take place in Paris on 23-24 March and the theme will be Shaping the future of Europe post-Brexit.
The programme includes:
- Two workshops (discussion with panellists & project pitching)
- Reception at the British Ambassador’s residence
- Start-up Masterclass with 5 company founders at the Ministry of Finance
- Project implementation planning sessions
- Visit of the National Assembly
- Team debates and keynote speech at the Sorbonne
If you want to participe, please book your ticket using the links below:
- British students (based in London or U.K.): £60.00, includes round-trip transport from London to Paris, transport in Paris, accommodation in central Paris, reception at the British Ambassador’s Residence, start-up masterclass at the Ministry of Finance, visit of the National Assembly for the 50 first tickets
- French students (based in Paris or France): Free, includes transport in Paris, reception at the British Ambassador’s Residence, start-up masterclass at the Ministry of Finance, visit of the National Assembly for the 50 first tickets